Offline Mode FAQs
Modified on: Thu, 23 Aug, 2018 at 8:42 PM
OFFLINE MODE FAQs
- How far away can I get from the Tappecue in Offline Mode? The range of the antennae is about 180 feet.
- Can more than 1 person be connected? Yes
- Can I use the Tappecue WiFi Network for Internet? No, When you connect to the Tappecue WiFi network there will not be Internet.
- Can I use my cellular while on the Tappecue WiFi Network? Yes, with Android you can use what’s called Smart Network Switch if your Android phone allows it.
- Can I use my computer instead of my phone for OFFLINE mode? We don’t have an app for it, but if you are technical we can get you the IP address and port and you can setup your own software to use. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does it require a computer? No, with the Tappecue Touch can change all of your WiFi via the screen, this includes turning on Offline Mode.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.